Wednesday 12 September 2007

I Am The Mob

It seems one of the main reasons why I set up this blog was due to the fact I was bored at work and had time to post. I'm currently into my 3rd week of unemployment and despite all the apparent free time, this is the first time I've posted.
Now that I'm not working I've been too busy doing this that I want to do rather than sitting bored out of my mind in an office.
Here is a quick summary of what's been going on:

My flat has been rented out so my mortgage is now getting paid which is good.
I've been playing The Godfather on Playstation 2 and I have now taken over New York.
I move up to Aberdeen on Sunday for the start of Fresher Week. I initially thought I may not have to move up yet but unfortunately Physio people have things on everyday that they have to attend therefore I need to move up now. I've been quite busy recently getting things organised for uni and it isn't cheap. I've spent £180 on physio books so far, roll on the student discounts.

I'm looking forward to the start of uni, it's going to be good to actually be learning something I want to learn. However I am quite nervous at the same time, it's a completely new start and I'm going to be in classes with teenagers. Hopefully there will be other mature students in the class so I don't feel old.

No comments: